ST ANDREW'S CHURCH, ROXBOURNE
Decisions taken at the meeting of the Parochial Church Council on Monday 12th April 2021
- The Accounts for the year ended 31st December prepared by Kulan Mills were agreed by the meeting.
- The Vicar had contributed half the cost of a new lawnmower.
- The Lent course was praised many thinking it had been the best course ever. Much of the structure of the bible had been explained by the related 8 videos which were still available on the Church website.
- The viability of disabled access through the church door was being considered.
- The Ruislip Ladies Barbers Shop Choir would be meeting in the Large Hall regularly on Tuesday afternoon/evening.
- Barbara North would be organising a Holiday Club for three days in August as in previous years.